2011年3月22日星期二

一封国外的来信

Dear God's elect,

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow inmy heart, My Name is Mrs Daisy mercy, and I am contacting you from my countryTunisia I want to tell you this because I don't have any other option than totell you as I was touched to open up to you, I married to Mr. Daisy Brown whoworked with Tunisia embassy in Burkina Faso for nine years before he died inthe year 2005.We were married for eleven years without a child.

He died after abrief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not toremarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 8.5m (EightMillion Five hundred Thousand Dollars) in a bank in Ouagadougou the capitalcity of Burkina Faso in west Africa Presently this money is still in bank. Hemade this money available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mining.

Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of sevenmonths due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care ofthe less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going toinstruct herein.

I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for yourpersonal use While 70% of the money will go to charity" people in thestreet and helping the orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't haveanybody as my family member, just to endeavour that the house of God ismaintained. Am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soulbecause these sicknesses have suffered me so much.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank inBurkina Faso and I will also instruct the Bank Manger to issue you an authority letter that will prove you thepresent beneficiary of the money in the bank that is if you assure me that youwill act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Always reply to my alternative for security purposes

Hoping to receive your reply:
From Mrs. Mercy Daisy

View this post on my blog: http://blog.lgq.me/1245.html

没有评论:

发表评论