2011年3月26日星期六

2ed email

My Dear,
I am more than happy in your reply to my email and very happy to write to you once again. Honestly my condition here in the orphanage home is quite unbearable and i am sick and tired of staying here any longer.
Therefore i wish to share with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totaling $5.4 million (Five million four hundred thousand US dollars) which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he met his untimely death which claim the life of all my family. Meanwhile all my relatives has ran away and there are no where to be found.
Moreover, i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself, but due to my orphanage status here, I wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late fathers money into your account in your country pending my arrival to you to start a new life over there because my condition here is terrible. Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone by love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you.
Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary information in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray and disclosed this matter to anybody because this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents. Moreover I have the STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information, I will like to know your full data such as:
1. Your names
2. Your contact and residential address.
Meanwhile, you can reach me by the help of the pastor, Rev. Calvin Wilbert, he is the pastor of the ( CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH ) in this orphanage home. So if you wish to speak with me, call the phone number of the pastor ( +221779652108 ).
Just tell him that you want to speak with me, he will then send for me in the female hostel. Awaiting to hearing from you soonest. Thanks.
Yours ever,
Ms Jen.

View this post on my blog: http://blog.lgq.me/1248.html

没有评论:

发表评论